Are the leaves turning where you are? Do you have a yard full of them?
We don’t have either, really, yet. I noticed yesterday that the cherry blossom trees are just beginning to pink up at the top, and the oaks are just as stubborn as ever. I expect they will have their leaves clean through until next May just like this year.
The apples are in abundance, and I have found a few varieties on local stands that I haven’t seen before! Oh the excitement! I am dusting off old favorite Fall recipes and trying out some new ones. The chill in the air is pleasant after a long and wretchedly hot Summer, and it is surely welcomed.
I really miss most of you back home. Some of you that I haven’t talked to in a long time… I really miss you this time of year.
On with the show.
- Here it Goes Again — OK Go
- Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness — Smashing Pumpkins
- Beginnings — Chicago
- Loose Lips — Kimya Dawson
- Mamma Mia! — Mamma Mia! Company (Korean Cast)
- I’ll Turn to You — Christina Aguilera
- Get Your Hands Off My Woman — The Darkness
- Love Will Never Do (Without You) — Janet Jackson
- It’s Alright, It’s OK — Leah Andreone
- Carol King — Where You Lead
I sincerely hope you all have a great week, with more downtime than I have staring me in the face. What I was thinking letting us take on all of these activities I am not sure…but I will tell you, the smiles on faces around here are worth it.
Have a great one, all!