see more Lol Celebs
I made a major score at the thrift store on post recently when a very very evil friend of mine took me there this past weekend. In total Lane Kim fashion I almost died when I saw the rack of CDs almost as tall as I was full of finds that I couldn’t imagine people parting with. I was whisked away to times past.
Music holds such an incredibly ability to recall memories that I have tucked away to keep for myself. They sometimes will spill out with abandon and fill me with emotions. Beautiful and ugly alike, and sometimes twisted up and tangled.
Today I share with you songs and memories. Well, the memories I keep, but the songs that bring the memories I share with you.
- Already Gone — Kelly Clarkson (OK, this one I needed long ago, so it brings the memory now. Thanks Ms. Clarkson.)
- Josephine — The Wallflowers (I may have bought this because the cover looked pretty with the stars on it!)
- Swimming in Your Ocean — Crash Test Dummies
- The Islander — Nightwish
- The Other Side of the Mirror — Stevie Nicks
- Devil’s Dance Floor — Flogging Molly
- Tribute to Johnny — Smashing Pumpkins
- Everything Sucks — Reel Big Fish
- Matchbox 20 — Unwell
- Get This Party Started — Pink
If anyone cares to share their memories songs, please do so in comments!