see more Lol Celebs
It is beautiful out there! The world is drenched in a quilt of well-worn pink, orange, gold, ruby-red, burgundy, and faded browns. We took a slow (very very slow) walk up to Nam San the other day to take pictures and play in the leaves and let the bite in the air push our lungs open. In was well worth the wearing out of my legs, and the pictures were amazing.
Anyone else going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part I this week? *is jealous* We’ve been seeing only free movies on base to save up for the IPark IMAX viewing when it hits Seoul. NO ONE TALK TO ME ABOUT THE MOVIE UNTIL I SEE IT I MEAN IT I WILL DISOWN YOU!!!!11!!ELEVEN!!
Now it is crunch time, and I have a stack of back-logged writing to finish. So, here you go, your weekly pick-me-up. Please to be playing along!
- Turn on your iPod or music device of choice (our XBox 360 plays ours from the teevee!)
- Blog the first 10 songs that come up (no cheating! yeah! no cheating! *wink wink*)
- Have fun. If you post a video, I strongly encourage lyrics and video descriptions.
Now with little more ado, since I am not a concise person, I bring you this week’s MRT:
- Anything But You — The Moldy Peaches
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love — Queen
- Face to Face (demon remix) — Daft Punk
- Rotten Apples — Smashing Pumpkins
- The Poet and the Pendulum — Nightwish
- Assdrop — Sevendust (how did that get in there? *looks suspiciously at partner*)
- Poker Face — Lady Gaga
- A Place Called Home — Kim Richey
- I Believe In a Thing Called Love — The Darkness
- Don’t Stop — Fleetwood Mac
All right, kids! Whatcha got?